Handcrafted to enjoy Quiet Water – a Class II River
Introducing Fritz’s new S-blade design developed for the discerning quite-water canoeist who finds solitude in touring or accomplishment in gliding movements.
- Asymmetrical palm grip
- Balanced at the throat for efficient swing weight
- In vertebra shaft technology: an internal hollowed sectional shaft into that reduce weight and dampens the paddle’s vibration
- Molded dynel epoxy composite that wraps around the tip for durability
- A protective casted urethane edging to guard against those “Rock-a-Dial” bites
Impregnated with an epoxy s-glass composite a
To place an inscription on the paddle or for custom options not listed please use the “Comment Box” when completing the order form or call Fritz.
- Appalachian hardwoods, mahogany or special request
- Accented pin-strips request
Blade Design Options:
- Fan-tail, curved or straight
- Slalom, curved or straight
- Custom blades by shape, by area or tip shape
- If you have a preference but don’t see it here please contact Fritz. Each paddle is sculpted with fine hand tools.
- Veneer art
- Fan-tail: 8.125” by 19.5”
- Slalom: 8.25” by 19.5”